We want you to have the best time when visiting our saunas. Remember to take it easy and always listen to your body!
1. Make sure to shower and wet your hair before entering the sauna.
2. Remember to bring a towel to dry yourself afterward. Some people also like to have a towel to sit on in the sauna
3. Do not eat heavy food before a sauna. Like any exercise, it is best done on an empty stomach. Try eating fruit or something light instead.
4. Only stay in the sauna for as long as is comfortable. Feel free to take breaks or have a dip in the ocean to cool off
5. Be sure to drink plenty of water before and during your sauna to stay hydrated.
6. Try pouring water over the stones to add steam and increase the temperature. Be considerate of others in the sauna and ask before doing so.
7. Mixing essential oils such as eucalyptus, lavender or cedar to the water is a great addition.
8. Make sure to relax in the sauna. It is not supposed to be difficult so don’t push yourself. Try stretching, meditation or even speaking with other sauna visitors!
9. Always shower after the sauna and give your body time to cool down again before getting dressed.