Covid-19 Infection Control Measures
It is our first priority to make your visit and our workplace as safe as possible. We have prepared a risk analysis and put in place infection control measures based on the recommendations of the Norwegian Directorate of Health.
- If you have symptoms of Covid-19, or are in quarantine, you must of course stay at home.
- All of our saunas are hot when you arrive, at least 80 degrees (often between 90-100 degrees).
- Everyone who is going in and out of the area must use the antibac provided at each door and at the the ramp. We ask that you use this frequently.
- All saunas are washed and disinfected between each booking, and contact surfaces such as door handles, bathing ladders etc. are also washed several times every hour.
- Capacity for our sauna drop in sessions has been reduced to 6 people to allow for social distancing. We appreciate your patience during busy times.
- Capacity for private sauna bookings is reduced to 10 people from the same household ( or “bubble”), otherwise we recommend limiting your group to 6 people to allow for social distancing.
- We have stopped towel rental so we ask that you bring your own towel.
- We have also temporarily stopped serving fruit at drop in sessions.
- Please bring your own resuable bottle to refill from our water station.
- The sauna master will inform you about our infection control rules on arrival. These are subject to change as new guidelines are released. Do not hesitate to ask if you have questions or email firstname.lastname@example.org