1 This Privacy Statement applies to GreenBoats AS and explains why we collect information about you, how we use this information, and how we respect your privacy.
- Information you give to us. When you buy something on our website (you must provide some information that is stored by us, such as your name, email address and mobile number).
- Information We Get Through Using Our Services. When using our services, we record information about what services you use and how to use them. We collect information about:
- Your device and your internet connection. We can record information about the device you are using, such as mobile / PC manufacturer, operating system and web browser. We can also collect information about the connection to our services, such as IP addresses, network IDs, cookies, and unique identification files.
- Use of Service or Purchase. We record information about your use of the Services, such as the pages you visit, when you are on the pages and what features you have used on the pages.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other services we offer on this site. We also work closely with third parties (such as business partners, technical service providers, payment services and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics companies, search engines, and credit reporting agencies) and may receive information about you from these. This also includes information that is publicly available.
- Cookies and other content stored locally. When you use our services or visit our website, cookies and other data are stored which can later be read by us.
- Automatic reviews. By analyzing your purchases and behaviors, it can be deduced automatically by you as a customer.
- To provide and improve our services. We use personal information to provide our services to you. For example, we need personal information in order for you to get a wet card from the Norwegian Paddle Federation. We also use personal information to ensure the best possible user experience for you, including customizing the display of content to your screen / device and ensuring the fastest possible page loading.
- To personally customize our services, we give you recommendations and relevant marketing. We want to provide you with recommendations, product information, and service adjustments that are most relevant to you. This will both be given on the basis of your own behavior, eg. based on what products and services you have used or purchased, ads you’ve clicked on, or articles you’ve read, and on the basis of the behavior of other users with similar usage patterns like you.
- To improve digital communication and advertising. We use your personal information to improve our advertising. By making purchases with us, you accept targeted advertising through programmatic purchases and targeted advertising through social media where your personal data will be used in the purchase of such advertising.
- To compile statistics and understand market trends. We prepare statistics and map market trends. We do this to improve and further develop our product offerings and services. As far as practicable, we try to do this with anonymous information, without knowing that the information is specific to you.
- To prevent misuse of our services. We use personal information to prevent misuse of our services. Abuse may be attempts to log on to other people’s accounts, attempts at fraud, “spamming”, incitement, harassment and other acts prohibited by Norwegian law.
- Sharing information. GreenBoats AS in some cases shares personal information with other companies that perform services on our behalf. This is primarily to give you a safer and better shopping experience. In case of suspicion of an offence, information may be disclosed to public authorities upon request. We will also be able to disclose information in case of suspected fraud, or information that is necessary to clarify specific disputes.
- The Accounting Act
- Order data according to right of withdrawal
- Order data according to guarantees. You are entitled to all our information about you be deleted on request, if we are not required by law to store these. You can contact this to cancel your customer relationship via email, to: email@example.com
7 Securing Personal Information. We use appropriate security measures to protect personal information under our control against unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification or disposal.