Up to 7 days prior to your booking, you can cancel and receive a 50% refund or change the date of your booking to another available date / time. Otherwise no refund can be given.
In order to gain admission to the sauna, all guests but first sign our waiver. Children must be accompanied by a responsible adult who will sign the waiver on their behalf.
All guests must:
- be fit and well and take responsibility for taking regular breaks to cool down and drinking water to rehydrate.
- wear swimwear at all times whilst using the sauna and swimming in the fjord around GreenBoats. Aker Brygge Marina is private property and it is illegal to be naked in public view or to perform sexual acts in the saunas. If any guests do so then legal steps may be taken.
- not engage in verbal or non-verbal disruptive or dangerous behaviour.
- refrain from any behaviour that could damage the company’s reputation such as sex, violence and drugs. This will not be tolerated and we reserve the right to press charges against any person or persons doing so. Intimate physical contact is not permitted. We reserve the right to refuse entry or ask people to leave should they be excessively drunk, under the influence of drugs or engaging in any type of inappropriate or sexual behaviour.
- respect and listen to instructions given by staff.
Guests who do not respect the house rules will be immediately expelled from GreenBoats without compensation and shall be banned from future visits.